Pet Insurance Information
Pet Insurance in Texas
Serving Cedar Park, Leander, Round Rock and surrounding areas
The Best Protection For Your Best Friend
From the unexpected to the routine, Pet Insurance gives you the peace of mind you want, and your pet the protection they need.
What is Pet Insurance?
Pet Insurance can help your pet get the best veterinary care available when they need it by reducing the financial burden of unexpected medical costs due to illness or injuries. Plus, preventive wellness options could help you stay ahead of any potential issues altogether.
Why Pet Insurance?
- One in three pets needs unexpected veterinary care every year.1
- The cost of veterinary care has more than doubled in the past decade.2
- Veterinary medicine is advancing with more specialists and treatment options available.
- Every six seconds a pet parent is handed a bill for more than $3,000.3
Why consider a Safeco Pet Insurance Policy?
- Stackable discounts that could save you up to 20%
- Built by a company with more than 100 years of insurance experience
- Flexibility to use any vet, anywhere
- No cancellations due to age
Choose what’s right for you:
Safeco offers two policy options to choose from offering coverage for accidents, illnesses, and routine wellness. Plus, you can select the right reimbursement payout, deductible, and annual maximum for your needs and budget.
|Accident & Illness Coverage
||Accident, Illness & Wellness Coverage
- Accidental injuries (including to permanent teeth)
- Euthanasia or anesthesia due to an accident
- Cremation and burial expenses due to an accident
- Ingestion of a foreign object (up to two treatments max per policy year)
- Accidental death
- Illnesses (e.g. cancer, influenza, and kennel cough
- Alternative medicine
- Behavioral medicine
- Hereditary and congenital conditions
| Everything covered under the Accident & Illness policy, plus fixed payment amounts for the following (not subject to deductible and annual maximum):
- Wellness exams
- Intestinal deworming
- Routine dental cleaning
- Flea and tick prevention
- Heartworm tests and medication
- Dietary food and supplements
- Prescription medications
- Boosters and vaccinations
Choose the right level of coverage for your needs and budget:
- Reimbursement of 70%, 80%, or 90%
- Deductible options of $250, $500, or $1,000
- Annual maximum reimbursement limits of $5,000, $10,000, or $15,000
Get started today!
Pets are part of the family. We understand how much joy you get from yours. Contact us to learn more about pet insurance coverage options that may be right for you and your furry family members.
Contact us today or start a free quote online now!