Commercial Auto Insurance in Central Texas
Serving Cedar Park, Austin, Leander, Round Rock, Georgetown, Lago Vista, Lakeway and surrounding areas
When it comes to running a business, vehicles—whether they’re leased, rented or owned—are crucial for a variety of tasks. Whether transporting materials and tools to worksites, hauling goods for deliveries or driving to meet clients—companies of all kinds rely on safe and functioning vehicles to serve customers and generate profit. It is important to protect your drivers and vehicles through proper insurance coverage. That’s why many organizations turn to commercial auto insurance, which can provide the following benefits:
- Liability coverage. Collisions don’t just impact vehicles—they can cause expensive damage to nearby property and valuables. In these instances, commercial auto insurance can provide a range of protection if and when you damage another person’s vehicle or property in an accident.
- Physical damage and collision protection. Following an accident, you or your employees may need to pay for vehicle repairs—both for your own vehicle and any vehicles you hit. Commercial auto insurance can reimburse policyholders for the costs of vehicle repairs they may need following a crash, regardless of who is at fault. Many policies even provide coverage for uninsured and underinsured motorists, providing an extra layer of protection.
- Medical payment and lawsuit coverage. Collisions often result in bodily harm and expensive medical costs for you and those involved in an accident. Commercial auto insurance policies offer some protection for these expenses and can cover medical costs, lost wages and even legal expenses should a lawsuit be brought against you.
- Comprehensive coverage. Collisions aren’t the only source of vehicle damage your business needs to consider. Commercial auto insurance can provide comprehensive protection for damages that are unrelated to an accident (e.g., losses related to theft, floods, vandalism and fires).
- Protection beyond personal auto insurance policies. Simply put, personal auto insurance doesn’t provide adequate coverage for any accidents that occur while policyholders are driving for business purposes. In the absence of commercial auto coverage, companies would have to pay out of pocket should employees get in an accident while making deliveries, picking up supplies or using a vehicle to perform essential business functions.
- Optional add-ons for even more security. Beyond standard protection for collisions, commercial auto insurance policies can often be customized to meet your needs. Common policy add-ons (also known as endorsements) include roadside assistance coverage, new vehicle replacement cost coverage, towing reimbursement, rental reimbursement and gap coverage for auto loans or leases.
Want to Learn More About Commercial Auto Insurance?
Commercial auto insurance isn’t just for large fleets. Any car, truck, van or similar vehicle used as part of your operations needs to be covered. To learn more about commercial auto insurance and to secure a policy of your own, contact us today, and we'll find the right commercial auto insurance for your business today.
Commercial Auto Insurance Explained
Does Your Business Need Commercial Auto Insurance?
Understanding Uninsured & Underinsured Motorist Coverage