September is National Pet Insurance Month, which means it a great time to consider pet insurance for your furry friends if you don’t already have a policy. Through Safeco’s partnership with Hartville Pet Insurance Program, we can help you find the right coverage for your pets.
You love your pet, so the decision to take care of him or her can be a simple one for you and your family with a policy through the Hartville Pet Insurance program. We can help customize coverage options at a price that's right for you, so you can be just as carefree as they are.
Coverage for Your Pets*
- Coverage available for accidents and illness with the option of adding preventive care coverage at an additional cost.
- Choose from a range of different annual limits, deductibles, and reimbursement percentages.
- You'll have the freedom to choose any veterinarian, specialist, or emergency clinic.
- No waiting period for Preventive Care.
Dig Deeper Into the Details
- Annual coverage limit options of $2,500, $5,000, $10,000, or $15,000.
- Annual deductible options of $100, $250, or $500.
- Reimbursement options of 70%, 80%, or 90% of eligible charges.
- Discounts are available for multiple pets.
- Add Preventive Care coverage to your policy for dental cleanings, wellness exams, heartworm tests, DHLPP vaccines, and more.
Pet Insurance is a small price to pay for unconditional love and your peace of mind. If you’re interested in pet insurance, we are happy to help you find the best coverage for your furry friend. Contact the office, and we’ll get the ball rolling.
*Pre-existing conditions are not covered. Waiting periods, annual deductible, co-insurance, benefit limits and exclusions may apply.