Life Insurance Review
The new year is a great time to review your life insurance policy to ensure you understand your coverage and benefits and confirm the coverage is still meeting your needs.
Life Insurance Checklist
Review your life insurance policy summary*, and follow this checklist to understand your current coverage:
- Review and understand type, amount and length of coverage.
- Review and validate beneficiaries.
- Understand additional benefits (policy riders).
- Review conversion option date (term insurance).
- Review cash value (permanent insurance).
Follow this checklist to validate that your coverage still meets your needs:
- Review all life insurance policies.
- Determine if you have experienced a major life event since your last life insurance review.
- Ensure Universal Life is funded to proper age (if applicable).
If you are unsure if your current life insurance policy is meeting your needs or you’re ready to invest in a life insurance policy, call our office at 512-331-0787, and we will make sure you have the coverage you need. Start a FREE online quote now.